Monday, September 1, 2014

Back again...

Well, I'm back in Korea. This is becoming a bit too common recently. So what is actually new...

I'm starting what should be my sixth week of training for what should have been a 12 week build-up for the Basystate Marathon. Over the first 5 weeks of "training" I've totaled a paltry 58.3 miles. In related news, the Baystate Marathon sold out before I got around to signing up so here's to looking for a new race.

The work days look like they're going to be long over here so I can't say I'm going to get myself back on track before I get back to MA.

My time slot comes up on 9/15 to sign up for Boston. If my time holds up and I get in then maybe I'll skip racing the marathon this fall and try to get a good half in to build some confidence for next spring. Right now I don't even feel like I'm a runner anymore.

There is a lot of work left to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment